Wednesday, February 29, 2012

For My Gorgeous Better Half, JENNIE, On Our Birthday...

JENNIE!! Here is your BIRTHDAY SONG, "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the identical Scottish twins "The Proclaimers" off the soundtrack from the quirky romantic comedy classic "Benny & Joon"  (1993), starring your beloved favorite actor, Johnny Depp, opposite Mary Staurt Masterson:


"I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers



My BIRTHDAY WISH for you is that a Johnny Depp clone, with "a look of Buster Keaton" wearing a top hat & suspenders and swinging carefreely OUTSIDE your 8th story WINDOW to win your attention, will "proclaim":

"I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more just to be the man who walked 1000 miles to fall down at your door!"

I ♥ SHARING MY BIRTHDAY WITH YOU, DEAREST ONE!!!!

In this week of our birth...here is the touching story of Patricia & Joan Miller, identical twin sisters who left this world together at the age of 73 -- as you said, "it's like The Notebook," but with twins!"

Twins Patricia & Joan Miller Article and Video:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/08/10610435-cops-amateur-sleuths-find-relatives-of-mysterious-twins

And here we are...a photo memory for our birthday...

BIRTHDAY TWINS!!

Because...

"I thought I understood it -- that I could grasp it, but I didn't...
Not really. Only the Smudgeness of it.
The pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious Eagerness of it...I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole...that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea.

Because it's the Halves that Halve you in Half.

Didn't know, don't know about the in-between bits --
The gory bits of you & the gory bits of me...
"


--Felicity Jones in Like Crazy (2011) -- your favorite film of the year which we received during our birthday week on March 6th!  Anna & Jacob in the film are like twin souls that can't be apart...

LIKE CRAZY TRAILER 1:



Because, as Anna tells Jacob...

"The things we have with each other are things that I don't have with any other person -- with any other human being apart from you."

Because...

I Love You -  LIKE CRAZY!!


LIKE CRAZY TRAILER 2:



From Your "Bennie" ♥

2 comments:

  1. What a great song for the two of you Natie and Jennifer! I loved the movie, too!
    An extra big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts, Sharon! The movie and the song are indeed GREAT :)

    ReplyDelete